Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can't a guy get a little sympathy around here?

This really goes without saying, but my sister is a fabulous aunt.  I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that - fabulous.

Which makes this even funnier...

Spencer fell and had a bit of a dramatic reaction about it
(and it didn't help his drama that I happened to be standing there with camera in hand).

Once the crisis had passed, he got up and left.  And, this is what his beloved Aunt B did next
(unfortunately for her, I still had that camera in my hand).

Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?

Ummm... B?  It might be your turn to toss a few coins in the therapy fund.

2 comments:

Brandy White said...

It was the fakest cry EVER....and it was really funny. It could not have had anything to do with the fact that I was probably polishing off the first bottle of wine at that point, could it!!??

Perhaps he will be in therapy and I will be in rehab at the same time...maybe we can get a discount!!

(just kidding, of course!!)

Ali said...

and THAT'S why we love you!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails