Thursday, June 09, 2011

Guess Who's FIVE?!

Lulu's FIVE! That's who!

The celebration began yesterday with lunch at... Burger King. And, she wore this "Birthday Crown" that she got on one of the last days of school when she received her summer birthday blessing.
Did I mention that she's never been to Burger King? But, evidently, if you're the "Birthday Queen," you need to eat at "Burger King." Who can argue with that logic?

For dinner, she took us to one of her favorite Italian restaurants.

She brought this goofy guy:
And some of her other favorite peeps:


And, she promptly added one more soul to her list of admirers.






He sang "Happy Birthday" to her in Italian and English.

Commence Operation: Birthday Cake Eating
Cake #1

Birthday Cake #2

And, of course... presents. Here's just one of them that she opened. But, I have a feeling she'll be having this reaction to money for the rest of her life. I know I still do...
All in all, a pretty good day.

Oh, my darling birthday princess!
Who is my very favorite little girl in this whole wide world?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails