Monday, May 17, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

When I find a recipe that is stupid easy AND gets rave reviews, I feel it is my duty to share it with the world.

Ok, that may be overstating it a bit, but here's a stupid easy recipe that gets rave reviews (God bless you, Cressinda, for teaching it to me).

**Disclaimer: There is nothing remotely nutritious about these.  But, dang, they're good!**

Ingredients:
1 large roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
1 bag of miniature Reese's peanut butter cups (at least 48)

Place a quarter of a slice of cookie dough into a mini muffin tin (silicone works best, because they just pop out at the end, but you can use metal pans that have been sprayed with Pam).  Bake as directed on the package (350° for 10-12 minutes).  While baking, unwrap the Reese's peanut butter cups.  As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, drop a peanut butter cup in the middle of each one.  Let cool before you remove from pan (or you will get melted chocolate everywhere.  Trust me.)  Makes 48 morsels of goodness (or possibly more.  I couldn't say, as I have a tendency to eat the raw dough before it has a chance to make all the cookies of which it is capable).

Take them to your event and get ready to humbly tell everyone how easy they are - because they will ask for the recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails