Friday, December 24, 2010

Things I May (or May Not) Have Done While Moving

[Horror! I got kicked off my hijacked internet signal. I've been drifting aimlessly for a day. But, it's back! For how long?! I can't say, so I must make this quick.]

Things I May (or May Not) Have Done While Moving:
...Stolen my neighbor's internet. (Wait. You all already know I did that.)
...Ordered two venti coffees from Starbucks... both for me.
...Bathed with Baby Wash and Baby Shampoo.
..."Improvised" on the underwear situation.
...Parted my daughter's hair with a screwdriver.
...Worn nothing but a scarf in 30 degree weather for three days and counting because I can't figure out which box my coat is in.
...Have found eleven years worth of crumbs in the toaster (just before I threw it away).
...Listened to my husband call my car "a piece of crap." It's like my second home. I could not be more offended.
...Paper cut my cheek on a cardboard box. (Oddly, though, this doesn't bother me so much. I have a friend who told me about paper cutting her boob on a box while she was moving. Ummm. I'll take the cheek. I'm good.)

My internet will be installed on Sunday. Sunday? That seems like a weird date for the poor installation man to have to work. But, I'm not giving him a pass. I don't feel that bad for him. I'll check back in (on a legit wi-fi signal) after his work is done.

Much love to all our friends and family, far and wide, virtual and real; and Merry, Merry Christmas!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails