Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Seriously. Am I the only one who sees these things?!

We live on the Plains of Texas. What's with the lumberjack?! They can't be offering to take people away from lumberjacking (we have no trees), so they must be offering the dream of lumberjacking. Who knew?
(Someone call that number and report back, please.
Or call from the lumberjack camp!)



This is why you should never put your keys in your mouth.
(That's an unidentifiable "parking lot puddle.")



This should be filed under "True Confessions."
Confession #1: I went to put away the kids' tote bags from a camp they attended this summer. (Yes. It's December. They were hidden on the coat tree. Don't judge me.)
Confession #2: Elizabeth's bathing suit was still in there. And still wet.



I was attacked by my own wedding ring. See how there's blood smeared all over the band? And, this picture doesn't even do justice to the bloody chunk that was missing from my finger.
I hope I'm never DNA tested in connection with a crime. But, wait. That crime would have to involve my own blood... Now I really hope it never happens.



Am I the only one that thinks it's a little hysterical that there's a donut shop a few doors down from the Weight Watchers office? And, it has a drive-thru!



 This happened in the middle of the football season:
I feel like it might have been God's way of suggesting our team just scrap the season and take up swimming.



Serious overuse of quotation marks:



This seems like some fairly intense take-home reading for a 1st grader. I was expecting a Dr. Seuss character. Cesar Chavez? Notsomuch.
(Honestly, it was a cute little book from the "Rookie Biographies" series. I just did not expect a solemn Chavez to emerge from the bookbag last night.)

So, do you see hysterical ridiculousness everywhere you look? Or is it just me?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails