- I can never think of anything to eat at 9:30 at night that doesn't make me feel guilty. I'm completely disappointed in my lack of ingenuity.
- The very moment some people start talking, I want them to stop.
- I spent too much money on gift wrapping supplies (paper and ribbon) the other day at Hobby Lobby. I tell you this because I think it's absolutely ridiculous. Recycled newspaper costs nothing. And the Sunday funnies are colored.
- Every time Facebook changes its layout, it hurts me. And, I don't think it can repair the damage to our relationship. How can I trust you not to hurt me again, FB?
- I never can think of what 7x8 is right off the top of my head. 7x7=49. 7x9=63. 8x6=48. 8x8=64. 7x8... I got nothin'.
- Along the same lines of shouldn't-have-been-allowed-to-pass-elementary-school: I usually don't get "right" and "left" correct the first time I try.
- Sometimes I feel guilty that I have my credit card number memorized, but then I get over it when I'm able to order on the internet with such ease.
- Watching the Olympics makes me think my parents should have pushed me harder as a child; even though I didn't show any aptitude for anything even remotely Olympian-like.
- This blog has been viewed by more than 4,400 individual computers (see the counter at the bottom?). So, is it sad that there are only 20 people who are willing to admit to being "followers"... and one of them is me?
- When I got in the car this morning the clock read 7:29 and the trip odometer read 72.9. Craaaaaazy.
- Also this morning: I drank out of a dirty coffee mug and didn't know it until I got to the bottom of the mug and saw yesterday's dirty grit staring back at me.
- I wish Elizabeth would reconsider her choice to name her stuffed cat after the cat in Cinderella: Lucifer.
- Our sprinkler system keeps "resetting" itself and makes all the stations go off for 10 minutes even during ice and snow. I'm pretty sure that, on our block, we're "those" neighbors.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
I have loads of random thoughts going through my brain. So, here you go. A complete clump of absolutely nothing related. Maybe now I can clear my head for some coherent thoughts (But, don't hold your breath while you're waiting. I can't be responsible for the lack of oxygen to your brain.)