Friday, June 25, 2010

BlogHer

I'm a member of the BlogHer Publishing Network now.  Ooh la la.  I applied.  They accepted.  Now, I'm well on my way to total world domination!  *insert diabolical laughter*

What it really means is you click on that ad over there ---> and as soon as, say, a million of you have done it, I'll probably get paid a dollar fifty or so.  But, the other cool thing is that below that ad, there are links to other bloggers in their network that they think you might be interested in if you're interested in little ol' me.  Oh, come on, you know you like to cyber-stalk strangers just as much as I do.

But, here's how I know it's meant to be.  The final link is something they think you might be interested in from iVillage.  I don't know if it will still be there by the time you read this, but as of this posting it was a link to "How to make Playdough."  Bliss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our network!! Just wanted to let you and your readers know that while clicking is nice, it's not required for you to be paid. We pay on impressions, in other words, just by your lovely audience reading you, they are contributing to the number of impressions you have. That's it :)

Thanks,
Elisa Camahort Page
BlogHer

Ali said...

my bad! thanks for the clarification, elisa. I'm excited to be a part of the group!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails