Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Small, Small, Teeny, Tiny World

Shawn and I have made friends with a great couple here in the New City. Her brother came to town for a visit. Her parents had a backyard get-together with their friends. (Seven people from the older generation; eight from the younger generation.)

One of the older couples?

Parents-in-law of one of my** closest college friends.

She was one of my bridesmaids.

Funniest part?

We didn't figure it out until the next day.

Best part?

She and I talked on the phone because of it for the first time in... probably... five years!

Awesomely small world.


**That's right, Shawn. I said, "my" not "yours." Mine! (Shawn and I love this particular friend so much we fight over who was friends with her first and who was better friends with her. Answer: Me.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails