Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. De Mille!

OK.  Remember the March of Dimes fundraiser I told you about?  It was actually a fashion show.  It was my debut as a model - and I can't for the life of me figure out why I haven't been signed to an exclusive contract with an agency yet...

Honestly, this is not my first time walking.  Nor was the path we took on a balance beam.  I have no idea why I look like I can't keep my balance.  Could this possibly be what I think a model looks like?!
Ummm.  Ali?  It's not...

Hey, "Crazy Eyes"!


OK, Happy.  It may be time to step away from the open bar...

Some of my girls.  Seriously, I have got to get some uglier friends.

3 comments:

Brandy White said...

I like your crazy eyes pic a lot! Um...why were your arms being held out??

Entertaining Women said...

You look gorgeous!

Ali said...

thanks, ck.

bran - the best i can figure, i had just completed a spin?! or perhaps i curtsied during my run and just don't remember it?!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails