Friday, July 30, 2010

Party like it's 1990

My sister and step-sister are in town for their 20th high school reunion.  We're visiting now, but that won't last long. Neither of them have any intention of seeing our family for the rest of the weekend - they're spending the entire time with some of their high school girlfriends who are also here without husbands or kids.  They're making a girls' weekend of it.  Fun.  (But) Rude.

Oh, well.  I drug my sister to an hour of Power Pump (weights) and an hour of Zumba this morning.  That'll teach her.

(And, her kids are staying at my house while she parties like it's 1990. Don't tell her, but I like them better anyway.  KIDDING!  Kinda.)

Ali, Brandy and Ellery
I have no idea why I'm dragging myself down with this little gem when I'm really just trying to punish Brandy and Ellery!  This was the first day of school 1988 - actually their junior year.  But, you get the idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails