Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

We're home after 13 days away.  It must have been a good time with great friends and family because it certainly didn't seem like almost two weeks. The last half of our trip was in a location with no wireless service, though. So, even though the accommodations were luxurious and the activities grand, I still felt like a was being forced to rough it.  Just a little bit.  I'm such a brat.

Our flight home was delayed two hours, but I was able to keep Elizabeth from any visits to the airplane lavatory.  So, it was a push.

But, that means this desperate-to-be-back-on-my-computer 12:55am post is happening while my eyes are slamming shut in the comfort of my own home (my home that did not become a temporary shanty town to a band of vagabonds while we were gone for so long - score one for the neighborhood watch).  Glad to be back.  Goodnight.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails