So far I've come up with these ideas:
- It's Ectoplasmic and my dishwasher is haunted.
- There's a new finger print powder that's white; and my dishwasher was the scene of a crime.
- Shawn tried the "dry wash" version for dishwashers.
I just gagged a little bit.
- I really need to wash my hands before I unload the dishwasher.
- My dishes are totally rough-housing in there once I close the door!
That's all I've got. Does anyone have a more logical explanation?!
P.S. Don't worry. I'm still gonna use them. (Did you not hear the "beloved 99¢ plastic tumbler" part?!) Unless it turns out to the the "dry wash" thing. *shudder*