Thursday, October 21, 2010

True Confession

This is me moments before I left my house yesterday (Yes. Yes. It is weird that I stood in front of the mirror and took a picture of myself, thank you for asking.*):
Those? On my feet? Those are slippers. I wore them out in public. On purpose. I have no medical condition that would necessitate slipper-wearing. They're just cozy and faux-fur-lined and they have a rubber sole. I don't see the problem here.

Don't judge me.

P.S. The truth of the matter is that I have probably just moved one step closer to wearing my underwear on the outside of my clothes...



*Can you imagine how many pictures I had to take before I got one that I was willing to show you?! No. No, you can't.

7 comments:

Entertaining Women said...

Once I walked into a large department store, all dressed up and looking good...until I looked down as I opened the door to enter and realized that I still had on my little terry cloth mule houseshoes. Luckily, the shoe department was just inside the door, so I bought a new pair of shoes.

Ali said...

At least you had the sense to be embarrassed about it. I? Not embarrassed. I did it on purpose and never try to rectify the situation.

JoAnna said...

Ugh you are such a sloth in your slippers. But please please please please please tell me they are not Uggs.

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Is it even cold there yet? I would understand if it were cold and you were dashing out. I'm just going to have to tell myself that it was cold and you were dashing out (all evidence *cough - photo taking* to the contrary).

Ali said...

oh, sparkling! are you kidding? those are Target's finest, my friend.

amy! i hung my head in shame on YOUR behalf - and then i skipped along with my cozy feet on MY behalf. ;)

Kimberly said...

Oh you funny girl! She may be pretty but.... I forgot what I was going to say. This thing must be catchy!

Ali said...

catchy, indeed!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails