Monday, January 18, 2010

Birth Weight

Well, it finally happened.  Spencer and I together finally weigh what I weighed on the day he was born - October 5, 2003.  He's 6.  I know.  It's horr-i-fy-ing.

January 17, 2010

August 30, 2003
One month before his birth.  Oh, and did I mention he was 5 weeks early?  I was a week away from being 7 months pregnant here.  This was about the point in my pregnancy where strangers would ask, "When are you due?"  I would answer "November," and they would audibly gasp.

Be kind.  I had to swallow every ounce of pride I have to post this picture:

I could not bring myself to show you the bare belly picture I have from the day before his birth - you're welcome.

Do not think that I am under any delusion that you are not laughing hysterically right now.

P.S.  To answer your question:  60 pounds.  That's right!  I said 60!  (and he weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz.)  Shut up.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

You looked awesome pregnant. I'm so jealous!!!

(and by the way, I gained 65 with my first. Yeah, enjoy that laugh)

Springer said...

I saw you 3-4 times a week the entire time you were pregnant, and I always thought you were a cute pregnant gal.

Ali said...

you all are so sweet. and delusional...

cmjj said...

You were cute, Ali!!!!!! Don't be so negative ;) And by the way, my birthday is Oct. 5 too!!! Except I am not 6, and I am NOT going to tell you how old I am :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails