Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog Readers

I swear I can tell when people have read this blog and don't want to confess to it.  I get it.  I mean it is "light internet stalking".  But, honestly, I don't care.  I wouldn't put it out there in this public format if I was worried that someone might learn about it.  I promise there are some things I keep to myself (I know, it's shocking).

The truth is, I only have so much material.  And, if I retell a joke, or use a catchphrase, I see the fear in someone's eyes that they've heard it before but they really want to react like it's the first time.  It's ok.  Say it loud and proud.  "I READ YOUR BLOG."  Honestly, I would be flattered.  And, it would probably force me to come up with some new material.


9 comments:

ckclifford said...

Thank you, my sweetness. Delusion/illusion has a valid place in life.

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG.

cmjj said...

I READ YOUR BLOG TOO!

Ali said...

you all make me laugh!

Mixtape Jones said...

I READ YOUR BLOG. You could read mine, too, but it might be boring.

The Steinman Squad said...

I'm here, and I'm probably one of your mysterious blog stalkers. I stumbled on your blog from Kathryn's blog. Kathryn & I grew up in Dumas together and I think you and I went to WT together. At least you look awfully familiar. So, there ya go - I READ YOUR BLOG, TOO.

Ali said...

I LOVE that, Steinman Squad! Hope you stick around!

Christy said...

I read your blog too! I'm just a little slow. As I have mentioned before, I wait a while and then read in bulk. However, you are becoming more prolific and I may have to tighten the interval to keep up. Tonight I started with Giant Man Child and am working my way up to Test. I have my work cut out for me. At this rate, I will never acheive MG status, but I'm not giving up yet.

Ali said...

your persistence is admirable... and duly noted. ;)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails